BoydCreek2: Ill. Friday

Saturday, October 08, 2005

 

Ill. Friday


Theme / Lost

Comments:
haha,lost golf balls.:)
 
Hi Joe! I guess he's not going to make that one! My nephew used to make quite a bit of money collecting lost golf balls and then selling them back to the golfers...he liked guys like this fellow here. I also want to say thanks for your nice comments on my illustrations...they mean a lot to me:>
 
joe! have you lost a lot of golf balls?'....you must be a very good golfer that you wanted to lose at least one!
 
Lol. I can so relate to that feeling....
 
HI Joe. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Always nice to have a visitor!

This picture describes why I gave up golf on my second try. I really should try again but it is too embarrasing!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

JavaFILE...FREE Java and Javascripts!